Monday, April 9, 2012

wallets.

Wallets are a very important part of anyone woman's wardrobe.  A wallet must be able to fit all the essential things that you carry with you on a day-to-day basis, but it is also important that it is fashionable too.  I have a few wallets that I switch out.  I have a larger Coach wallet that I use when I need to carry more cards.  It is great for taking to the mall when I may need to bring multiple credit cards or gift cards with me.  I have a long flat wallet from Urban Outfitters that words well when I'm using a smaller bag that cannot accommodate a bulky wallet.  The third wallet I switch out is a small fold-over wallet that I got at the Coach outlet a long time ago.  It is great to throw in my backpack or a small cross-over bag.  It fits in just about any bag.  I think it is very important to pick out the perfect wallet for your lifestyle.

Here are three that I love.


What type of wallet do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!