Tuesday, June 19, 2012

organize, me : dream closet.


I have a walk-in closet (at home and at school), but it's kinda small.  It works, but if it were a little bit bigger (and had a better set up) then it would be much more organized.  Which, is something that is very important to me.  Don't you wish your closet could be just like Carrie's from Sex and the City?  It's fab-u-lous!

I feel like most closets don't have enough space for things like shoes, bags and accessories.  But, all of these closets have a lot of space for all kinds of things you might need to store!


via

 via

via

via

I have lived in a few different apartments, here {check out another one here} is one of my closets.


****

Here are some articles I found to help you better organize your closet, no matter how big or small it may be.

Real Simple article 31 Ways to Make Over Your Closets.

Martha Stewart tips for Organizing Closets.

Lucky Magazine article How to Organize Your Closet.

What does your dream closet look like?

xo KD


Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!