Saturday, June 2, 2012

jubilee.

This weekend Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee festivities began.  I'm sure you can tell that I love all things Royal Family.  I wish I was in London to watch and celebrate Queen Elizabeth's big year, but sadly I have to be in the US, so I will be watching it all unfold on TV.

But, if I was in London, I would wear this adorable light blue and white striped Anthropologie sundress.  It's a little chilly there right now, so I would need a sweater or jacket.  I would opt for this Jackie cardigan from J.Crew or maybe this kate spade new york 'nera' colorblock mac coat.  In good 'ole British fashion, a hat is a necessity and I love this red straw hat from J.Crew.  Any sundress looks wonderful with a pair of nude heals (plus they elongate your legs!).  Nordstrom has a great selection of nude heals perfect for a variety of budgets.


{Follow my Royal board on Pinterst!}

Will you be celebrating the Diamond Jubilee?

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!