1. Kate Spade Umbrella | How fabulous is this Kate Spade umbrella? With this stylish accessory above your head you can't be too upset with Mother Nature. Having a fun umbrella to cover my head on a stormy day almost makes me wish for rain.
2. Petit Bateau Raincoat | In Florida I am always in need of a light jacket to keep me warm and dry on a stormy afternoon. You can never be quite sure when a quick Florida storm will pop out of nowhere so you must always be prepared! This raincoat is a great go-to jacket to through in your purse as your running out the door to class or work.
3. Jack Rogers Georgia Jelly Sandal | During the summer Florida can be very warm, but you don't want to get caught in a summer shower wearing your nice white Jack's! These Jack Rogers jelly sandals are stylish and perfect for a day with a questionable forecast.
4. Joules Rain Boot | It is always important to have a good stylish pair of rain boots in your wardrobe. Particularly if you have to walk a ways to class or work. I speak from experience... walking across a college campus during a torrential downpour is not fun!
5. Longchamp Medium Tote | I cannot say enough times how reliable Longchamp bags are. Whether it's to tote your books to and from class or to carry all your must-have belongings from day-to-day, Longchamp bags are great for any occasion. Plus they won't get ruined if you get caught in a storm.
6. Modcloth Ring Holder | How much fun is this ring holder from Modcloth? It is the perfect thing to keep all your rings together in one safe place.
What is your go-to rainy day gear?