Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Graduation Dresses

I cannot believe it has been almost a semester since I graduated from college.  It seems like a lifetime ago, yet it seems like it was just yesterday.  I cannot believe I am a college graduate, it seems like it's just summer and I'll be going back in a couple of months.

For those of you who will be graduating from high school or college in the next couple of months, here are a few ideas for fun graduation dresses.

Anthropologie 




Amapola Swing Dress


Forget-Me-Not Dress

J.Crew


Arabelle Dress


Pleated Dress in Super 120S


Pleated Shift Dress


Floral Embroidered Cap-Sleeve Dress

Are you graduating this spring?  If so, what are you wearing to your ceremony?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!