Monday, April 16, 2012

more graduation dresses

Since my roommate and many of my friends will be graduating in about three weeks, I have had graduation on the mind a lot lately.  Graduation is very bittersweet this year.  Since I am not graduating until December I am going to be sad to see so many of my friends pack-up and leave Gainesville without me.  I know most of them are ready for the next phase of their lives, but I will be sad without them next semester. 

I posted a few weeks ago about a few black and white graduation dresses, but since we can wear pretty much whatever we want for college graduation... I though I'd post some more options, this time in color.  Black and white dresses are so classic, but color is a lot more fun and personally, I think I will wear a colorful dress more often than a black or white one.

J.Crew has a wide selection of solid dresses in every color imaginable.  They are a great source for classic dresses that you will get a lot of wear out of.  I really love this blue circle eyelet dress... it is perfect since one of my school colors is blue.  Plus, it's so classic and beautiful that I know I would want to wear it all the time!  I also love the blue Teddie dress... it would be so perfect for me since I am graduating in December and it might (read: wishful thinking) be cool on graduation day.






Anthropologie is also a great source for graduation dresses.  They are a little more fun and bright than most of the ones from J.Crew, but it just depends what kind of look you're going for.  I know I would get so much wear of any of these Anthropologie dresses.  If you choose to go with a solid color dress, like the ones above, you can always pair it with a statement necklace... Swell Caroline has some great jewelry options.









Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales and Lilly Pulitzer are also great sources for graduation dresses.

Are you graduating this semester?  Where have you found your grad dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!