Saturday, April 21, 2012

Favorite TV Shows.

I watch entirely too much TV.  I record a bunch or shows and then when I have free time from school work and everything else going on, I sit down and watch a few shows.  This year a few of my favorite shows are ending... so sad!

One Tree Hill



I have been watching One Tree Hill pretty much since it began.  In recent years the show has lost of few of the main characters, but I have remained a loyal fan until the end.  I loved the last few episodes, it was a perfect way to end the show!

 

Desperate Housewives

 


In a few weeks the housewives of Wisteria Lane will be no more.  I am so sad! I have seen every episode of Desperate and really wish they could go on a few more years.

 

Gilmore Girls

 


Even though this show has been off for a few years, I still love this show!  ABC Family plays re-runs and I love it.

Boy Meets World

 


How can you not love this show?! It never gets old.

Modern Family

 


I think Modern Family is the best show on TV right now.  It is so funny and my whole family loves it.  If you haven't seen it then you're missing out!

What are your favorite shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!