Monday, April 23, 2012

Mother's Day Gifts.

It's almost Mother's Day and that means it's time to start thinking about what to buy your fabulous Mom.  I always have trouble finding the perfect Mother's Day gift.  When I was younger I would sometimes make a gift or my Dad would simply buy her a gift and put my name on it.  But, now that I am old enough to do my own shopping, I must search for a gift that my Mom will love and that I can afford. 

Sometimes, it's hard to pick out clothes or shoes for someone else without knowing if it will work or not.  But, if you know that your Mom wears the same size in a specific item, then you can be pretty sure that your gift will work.  If you aren't sure about what size to get (or if your Mom wears different sizes depending on the item), then I would recommend getting an accessory item like jewelry or a handbag

Here are a few ideas for dear 'ole Mom.


Jack Rogers Wedges
Longchamp Small Tote
 Tory Burch Envelope Wristlet 
Toms Ballet Flat
Nordstrom 'Lapis of Luxury' Kite Earrings
Kate Spade Playing Cards 
Kate Spade Watch

What are you going to get your Mom?

1 comment:

  1. great gift ideas! my mom would love that kate spade watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!