Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mom.

Aren't Moms just wonderful?  

I love my mom (well, who doesn't).  When I'm not locked away in the library, I talked to my mom at least three times a day.  I call her on my way to class, when I'm driving and when I'm just bored.  She is always there for me, what good mom isn't?! I am blessed to have supportive and loving parents, even though they drive me crazy sometimes (whose don't...).

Today is her birthday.  I am home for the weekend and we are going to dinner at Texas Cattle Company tonight.  It should be a lot of fun.  I'm so glad I've been able to come home for her birthday since I've been in college.

Mom and me three years ago at a Valentine's Day party at our house.


Mom and I at the 2006 NCAA Final Four (UF won!)


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!