Tuesday, February 21, 2012

library essentials.

I will be studying a lot this week and I'm pretty much going to be in the library all day...other than during my class time.
 
Four things to make a trip to the library more bearable, Lilly style.  


1. Lilly Pulitzer agenda.  I am obsessed with my large Lilly agenda.  I don't go anywhere without it.  I love writing my assignments and exams dates in bright colors to coordinate with the fun Lilly patterns.  It helps make long hours of studying a little brighter.

2.  Lilly Pulitzer thermal mug.  It is always nice to bring your own mug to Starbucks (and you get a discount!).  I try to bring my own mug, so my coffee stays hot longer...and they are super cute!

3.  Lilly Pulitzer tumbler.  It's always smart to bring a tumbler or water bottle with you to the library.  You never want to be dehydrated while studying or doing homework.

4.  Lilly Pulitzer notebook.  I use my Lilly mini-notebook to write my homework assignments and to-do lists.  It's nice to have a list of what I need to do and when I need to do it. and this notebook works perfectly!

What do you take with you when you have long study sessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!