Saturday, February 4, 2012

cute, yet comfy

Ever just want to be comfortable, but are worried about looking like you just got about of bed?

I do all the time!  Whether it's a crazy day of homework at the library or just running errands...it is important to remember that you will feel better if you look better.  I hate feeling like I haven't gotten dressed all day.  It really slows down my level of productivity.  But, there are still days when I just want to be comfy.  Here are a few go-to ideas.

Pixie pants from J.Crew are perfect for the fall (or Florida winter) when you need something a little thicker than a legging, but still want to be comfortable.  I love the legging-look for comfy-casual-days, I think leggings are a cute alternative to the sweatpant.  Since they are a more fitted look they can definitely make your outfit seem more put-together.  I love this bright pink Lilly tunic with themThey are also great with just a button-up shirt or a cute tee with a blazer or coat.


1 comment:

  1. love this! i wear my pixie pants ALL THE TIME to work. they are so comfortable and don't stretch out like most leggings :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!