Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Football Season is Back!


Over Labor Day weekend I heading north to Gainesville for my first football game since graduating college.  It's weird to think I won't be sitting in the student section anymore or standing in line on Friday's to pick up my weekly Beat T-shirt from the student alumni association.  The first game of the year was against Toldeo and since it wasn't a big game for the Gators it started at 12:20... talk about the worst time for a football game in Florida... boy was it hot!  But we're used to that down here, the first few games of the season are almost always at noon.  I drove up with my friend Brittany Friday night and headed back home Saturday afternoon.  It was a quick trip, but it was worth it to see my Gators play in the Swamp again!  I cannot wait until the next home game so I can have a little longer visit (and maybe visit the new Lilly Pulitzer store that just opened in Gainesville!).







What I wore: Lilly Pulitzer Dress (old, similar), Jack Rogers Sandals, Monogrammed Necklace,
C. Wonder Earrings (mentioned here), Ralph Lauren Sunglasses

Did you watch football this Labor Day weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! I miss the Swamp so much! You looked adorable in your Lilly at the game. GO GATORS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!