Saturday, June 8, 2013

Five Things I'm Loving For Summer

This summer I am all about all things nautical and bright.  If it's navy, red and white I love it.  Put an anchor on it and I'm sold!  Stripes... oh my! I love stripes.  Summer is such a fun time and the clothes are amazing!  Bright colors and fun patterns will brighten any rainy summer afternoon (and boy do we have plenty of those in Florida).

It has been quite a while since I did a top 5 things I'm loving post, so I thought it was time I did one.  {Check out Fall & Winter}


C Wonder Anchor Rings | Awikio Riviera Striped Dress | C Wonder Alligator Studs
Kate Spade Carmelita Wedges  | J.Crew Skimmer Pant

1. C Wonder Anchor Rings | I am totally in love with C Wonder's nautical anchor rings.  Whether I am dressing up to go out to dinner with friends or hanging out at home on a lazy Saturday, I always sport a ring on my right hand.  These anchor rings are perfect for summer.  You can choose to stack all three or wear them individually, but either way they're tones of fun!

2. Awikio Riviera Striped Dress | As soon as I found this dress I fell in love.  It combines all my favorite summer fashion trends... red, white & blue, stripes, and anchors! What could be better than that?  This is the perfect go-to summer dress.

3. C Wonder Alligator Studs | I am totally a studs girl.  I rarely wear big earrings, so these C Wonder studs are the perfect earrings for me.  Plus they are gators, how could I not love them?  These earrings are on my wish list to have before football season starts back up in September!

4. Kate Spade Carmelita Wedges | I am all about the wedges.  Whether it's for work or a night out with friends wedges are the most comfortable way to add a little style (& height) to your otherwise dull look.  Plus these adorable Kate Spade wedges have stripes and a bow, what could be better? (Find them on sale from Zappos now!)

5. J.Crew Skimmer Pant | I am totally obsessed with the J.Crew Factory skimmer pants.  They come in so many colors and are perfect for just about anything.  Dress them up for work with a blazer and heels or dress them down for errands on a Saturday with a tee and Jacks.  Add just about anything to them and you have a perfectly put together look (with little effort).

Now that you've heard all about my five favorite things for summer.  What are yours?  Tell me all about them in the comments below!

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I love those anchor rings!Perfect for stacking.

    ---

    http://lovelaceglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!