Thursday, June 6, 2013

J.Crew Factory Outfit Obsessions

Ever since the J.Crew Factory store got it's own website I have become a bit of an addict.  I visit the site  daily, but rarely order anything (I am addicted to creating pretend shopping bags... it's a problem!).  Luckily I have two J.Crew Outlet's about thirty minutes from my house, so I occasionally get to visit the brick and mortar store... and when I do, it's not good for my bank account.  I tend to go a little over board!  How can you not when they have so many versatile, preppy and fun items?  









What's your favorite J.Crew Factory look this summer?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!