Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Black & White Stripes


I love stripes.  A good stripe dress is such an easy and put together look for the summer.  I have had this striped dress from J.Crew for a few years and usually pair it with tights and boots during the fall, but it really is perfect year round.  This week I paired it with my favorite white Jack Rogers sandals and a bright skinny belt.  I also added a bright statement necklace to add a pop of summer to tie the look together.





J.Crew Dress (similar) // J.Crew Straw Tote (similar) // Jack Rogers Sandals
Michael Kors Watch // David Yurman Ring // Kate Spade Bangle (old)
J.Crew Factory Link Bracelet // J.Crew Factory Necklace (similar) // J.Crew Factory Belt
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses (similar) // Essie Nail Polish

How do you wear stripes in the summer?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!