Monday, September 30, 2013

Kate Spade Beau Bag



Check out how a few other bloggers have styled or featured the Kate Spade Beau Bag.

College Prepster | What's In My Beau Bag // Look 1 // Look 2 // Look 3
Mackenzie Horan | What's In My Beau Bag // Look 1
Pink Peonies | What's In My Beau Bag // Look 1
Happily Grey | Look 1 // Look 2
Gal Meets Glam | What's In My Beau Bag // Look 1
A Piece of Toast | Look 1 // Look 2
Luella June | Look 1 // Look 2

I am totally coveting this bag right now! It's simply fabulous and I love how the bow is actually a pocket... how adorable is that?

Which blogger beau bag style is your favorite?  How would you style the KS Beau Bag?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!