Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day White


It's Labor Day which means summer is coming to an end.  Although the official last day of summer isn't until September 21st, I like to start phasing out my summer clothes and slowly bringing out my fall clothes.  Even though Florida may not have fall weather for a really long time, I like to put away at least some of my summer clothes so I don't get tired of my wardrobe.  This weekend I wanted to take advantage of the holiday weekend by wearing my white Jack Rogers sandals, white pants and white shirts while I still can.  For Sunday brunch I put together a very white Labor Day look featuring my favorite navy and white striped linen pants from BCBG and my Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee Collection halter top.  Oh and did I mention... I cut my hair?  Minor freak out after I did it, but now I'm starting to like it. It's pretty short (for me), but way quicker to blow-dry!


Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer (old), Pants: BCBG (old), Wedges: Steve Madden (old, similar),
Sweater: Brooks Brothers Outlet (similar), Bag: Kate Spade (TJ Maxx, similar), Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: J.Crew Factory & Kate Spade (similar)

Don't forget to shop these great Labor Day sales!

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that top!!

    - Lauren Elizabeth
    http://petiteinpearlsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!