Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Working Girl Shoes for Any Budget

Professional Shoes



I am still hunting for a full-time job, but (luckily) I am working part-time while applying for jobs so having a few go-to pairs of professional shoes is a must.  It is always nice to be prepared in case I am called for an interview or need to go to a networking event.

Whether your workplace dresses in formal business attire or a bit more casual I think it's always nice to have a few good pairs of closed-toe and peep-toe shoes for work.   Save the Jack Rogers for Friday!  Flats and wedges are great to have for days when you want to be a little more comfortable (or if you'll be walking in the grass).  I wear a 5.5 so I tend to have trouble buying shoes that fit properly.  I recommend ordering online from Zappos or Nordstrom if you are in the need of new shoes.  Both these sites are great with returns and offer free shipping both ways!  Order a bunch of shoes to try and send back, they won't mind, promise!

What are your favorite go-to professional shoes?  What are your favorite shoe stores?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!