Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Gift Guide

I am the worst procrastinator when it comes to buying gifts for friends and family.  I find myself shopping online and thinking something would be the perfect gift for a friend or family member, then chickening out and not ordering anything.  I then end up waiting until the last minute and getting stressed out searching for the perfect hostess, birthday or Christmas gift.  Living in a small town less than an hour from two larger cities means we don't have many options for boutiques or gift shops to run to when we're in need of a quick gift purchase.  It's always a good idea to keep a few easy gifts on hand in a gift drawer to grab when your in a pinch or invited to a last minute dinner party.  Wine or specialty food items are always easy go-to hostess gifts, but many occasions call for more personal gifts.    

If you're like me and have trouble purchasing the perfect gift for an occasion, here a few items (under $100) that I think are great for many different gift giving occasions.  



xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love your gift picks, especially the stationary!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many great gift ideas - cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of each please! That Fresh candle needs to find its way into my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little dog ceramic plate... SOOO cute! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these picks! Those wine stops are fabulous and I love all the gold pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!