Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Links


How amazing is this fall street in Memphis, TN!  Fabulous fall colors.  Perfect for the first day of fall.

1.  Loving this amazing leopard peplum top!

2.  Ready for fall and adorable pumpkin decorations like this one.  

3.  How perfect is this lobster needlepoint hat?  I think it needs to make it's way to my closet ASAP.

4.  A good blazer is always an important fall staple, I am falling head over heels for this one.

5.  Loving Summer Wind's outfit from NYFW!  So adorable. 

6.  Get fit with these tips from Sweet Lemon Magazine!

7.  Wish I had a fashionable office like this.

8.  A classic wallet from C. Wonder.

9.  Have you seen the new Tory Burch beauty collection?  I cannot wait to try it.

10.  Picked up this fun dress this weekend.  I cannot wait to wear it all the time for gamedays and everything else too!

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Is that a current Memphis photo?? It's gorgeous! I wish the leaves would start turning in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!