Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Links

via

1.  In love with these fabulous fall loafers!


3.  Navy & Black is quickly becoming one of my favorite fall combos!  These boots and this bag are part of the reason.

4.  I am collecting fun fall recipes on Pinterest.  Let me know if you have any suggestions of yummy fall recipes I should try!

5.  A good fall polish color makes even the warmest fall days seem cooler (I am loving this one!).

6.  Oh Dear Sweater from Madewell... I need this in my closet for the holidays!

7.  Who doesn't need a good elbow patch sweater or jacket for cooler days?  I'm loving this look and this one.

8.  Bow clutch, I need this in my closet!

9.  A few hostess gift ideas courtesy of Tuckernuck.

10.  Adorable early fall dress from GAP!

What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Loooove Amy Stone's apartment! She needs to come help me decorate :)

    http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!