Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Wish List


Banana Republic Sloane Riding Boot / Gigi New York Clutch
Tory Burch Sally Peep Toe Wedge / C. Wonder Two Tone Link Bracelet

I have been longing for fall the past few days.  My friends who live in DC and NYC have been seeing the beginnings of the fall season, but down here in good 'ole Florida it's still hot hot hot!  I have had to be creative with my "fall" looks this week and am guilty of wearing sweaters around my house just so I can pretend fall is here.  I am ready to pull out my trusty riding boots and tights, but since I am sure that is weeks away for me... I can only dream of fall leaves, pumpkins and cable knit sweaters and of course put together wish lists!

Head over to long distance loving to see what everyone is wishing for this fall!

What are you wishing for this fall?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!