Thursday, July 12, 2012

summer road trip

Next week we're leaving on a road trip across the Southeastern United States.  We are going to start our trip in the small town of Lake Park, Georgia talking with a few ladies from the local historical society about our ancestry and we'll end our trip visiting some family friends in Florence, Alabama.  While I'm gone I hope to update y'all on my travels {and other fun}, but in the meantime I'll have a few guest bloggers {if you're interested in blogging for me shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment} for y'all to check out.

Here is a sneak-peak of my trip.


via Google Images

{Keep up with me on Twitter!}

 Have you taken any fun trips this summer?  Do you have any planned?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have a Johnnie Burger for me and hug Grammamma's and Big Daddy's necks for all of us!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!