Monday, July 23, 2012

Kate in Blue for an Olympic Event.

Last week Kate attended a pre-Olympic games event at the National Portrait Gallery in London.  She wore a beautiful short sleeved blue Stella McCartney dress.  As always the Duchess of Cambridge looked classy and fashionable for this event.


This blue Stella McCartney dress might be my favorite Kate dress.  It is one of my favorite colors and she did a great job pairing it with simple black pumps and a long necklace.


Get this look : Stella McCartney Crepe dress | Prada Classic Leather Pumps | Cartier Trinity Necklace

Do you like Kate's Olympic event look?
xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love her classy style. I seriously get so happy when I see someone famous wearing sleeves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!