Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guest Post : Preppy Bangles.

 Hello Everyone! It's Rachel from A Preppy State of Mind, and I'm filling in for Katherine today while she is on vacation! I am brand new to the blogging world but am enjoying it immensely! I am a college student, a lover of everything Lilly, and the mama to a cute shorkie puppy named Jaycee. 

I am SO excited to be guest blogging for Katherine! She is so kind to invite me to do this, so a big thanks goes out to her :) Her blog is so cute, and her ideas always inspire me.

Today I want to share some of my very favorite bangles to make a spectacular stack of armcandy! I feel like adding colorful bangles to any outfit will bring the whole look together. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!






First off is the Knotty Bangle! It comes in so many cute colors and matches so much! I wear the navy almost every day.





Next is the Rachael Cable Bracelet from Swell Caroline! It compliments any stack and adds just enough sparkle!




What could be any cuter than this skinny mini bow bangle by Kate Spade! I am absolutely in love with it! Because it is a little pricey, it's still on my wish list :)



These Sequin Small Crystal Detail Hinged Bangle on Nordtsrom and Sequin-NYC are perfect to add to any stack! I feel like the creme and gold is perfect to compliment any colorful bangle and tone it down at the same time.




Last, but not least, is The ANNA Bracelets on Swell Caroline! How cute is this??

I hope all of these bangles will become part of your armcandy collection or your wish list! One thing I love about all these, except the Kate Spade bow bangle, is that they are all very reasonable! I love finding eye catchy bangles for an eye catchy price!

It has been so much fun sharing my ideas with you! Stop by and visit sometime with A Preppy State of Mind! Thanks again to Katherine!

Stay Tuned!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!