Thursday, July 5, 2012

New at J.Crew.

A couple of weeks ago J.Crew had a great sale.  I was able to order three new pairs of shorts for an extra 30% off online!  It was very exciting.  This week I stopped into the Brick & Mortar store to check out their new summer arrivals.  And I fell in love!!!! The store was full of some great stripes and fun nautical pieces... two of my favorite summer trends!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces.




















What are your favorite pieces? 

-KD

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your picks. There is not a J.Crew near my hometown so I am limited to online and the catalog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I want everything. I really really love the anchor cardigan!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!