Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wedding recap.

Over the weekend my sweet friend Sarah Jeanne got married.  The wedding was beautiful and loads of fun!  It was great to catch up with a few of my college friends that I had not seen in a couple of months.

The reception was held at the beautiful Parkland Country Club and it could not have been more perfect.



Below is the table with each persons name card and table number on it


 The wedding cake


The head table


The dance floor


Band


Dinner Menu


Place Cards


Beautiful Center Piece

The beautiful bride!


Shelby & Me at the reception 


Dani & Me at the reception

Have any of your friends started to get engaged and married yet?

xo KD

1 comment:

  1. My sorority bigbigbig got married this summer! I love your pink dress, you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!