Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blogger Award : The Liebster Award.


Last week I was nominated by Preppin' Postgrad for the Liebster Blogger Award.  I am thrilled and honored to be nominated for my first ever blogger award.  This award focuses on up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  I am so excited to be welcomed into the blogging community by a fellow prepster and blogger, thanks Jessica!

Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose people five people to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
4. Inform those individuals of their award.
5. No tag backs!

Facts About Me:
1.  I have never seen snow and I'm 22 years old!
2.  I didn't get my ears pierced until the day before I left for college (at age 18).  I am super afraid of needles so I was always to afraid to do it.
3.  I love all things Disney... going to Disney World, watching Disney movies and even Disney Channel (sometimes). 
4.  I live in Florida, but rarely go to the beach because I burn so easily.
5.  My favorite stores are J.Crew and Nordstrom.
6.  My favorite movie is The Blind Side.  I've seen it so many times I can practically quote the entire thing!
7.  I am an advertising major, but I'm still not quite sure what I want to do after college, maybe event planning or something with social media.
8.  I spent a month studying in Florence, Italy last summer.  I highly recommend studying abroad if you get the opportunity, it was one of the best experiences of my life.
9.  I start every morning by reading blogs and new sites on my iPad or laptop.
10.  I am a huge news-junky.  I love watching and reading the news and one of my favorite new TV shows is HBO's the Newsroom.
11.  I wear a size 5.5 shoe, which makes it very hard to find shoes to fit.  This is one of the reasons I love shopping at Nordstrom, because they carry a huge variety of shoes and sizes!

Questions from Preppin' Postgrad:
1. If you could meet one blogger and one celebrity in real life who would you want to meet?
  • The blogger I would love to meet is Carly from the College Prepster.  She is such an inspiring blogger and I love all her organization and fashion tips!
  • One celebrity I would love to meet is Kate Middleton.  I love the Royal Family and Kate is one of my style icons.
2. If you had access to a time machine where and when would you go?
  • If I had a time machine I would love to go back in time and see the Beatles in concert.  Their music will never get old!
3. If you were a kitchen appliance what would you be?
  •  I would be a KitchenAid mixer so I could help people make yummy sweet treats like cupcakes!
4. What fortune would you want from a fortune cookie?
  • You will find great fortune.
5. What is your favorite book?
  • To Kill A Mockingbird
6. What song describes you?
  •  I don't think there is a specific song to describe me, but I love Broadway musicals... I think I would have to pick the soundtrack from Wicked to best describe me.
7. Favorite candy?
  • Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews
8. Favorite movie you have seen recently?
  •  The Magic of Belle Isle
9. Dream job?
  •  I am still trying to figure out what my "dream job" is, but I would love to own a boutique.
10. Beach or Mountains
  • Beach!!!
11. If you had $1,000 what would you do with it?
  •  I would save some of it and spend the rest of a nice handbag or pair of shoes from Tory Burch or Kate Spade.

My Questions:
1.  What are your favorite blogs to read?
2.  If you could have any celebrities wardrobe who's would it be?
3.  What is your favorite book?
4.  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5.  What's your favorite movie?
6.  If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would do?
7.  Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind and what are their names?
8.  What mobile apps do you use, if any, to blog or promote your blog?
9.  What is your favorite food?
10. Flats or sandals?
11.  What items in your closet could you not do without?

I nominate:
 
A Midwest Collegiate 

Reddy or Knot

A Preppy State of Mind

*Thanks again to Jessica for nominating me for this award, check out the awesome bloggers I have nominated!*

xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out! Don't worry about not seeing snow...I am not a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!