Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Celebrity Syle Crush : Mason Disick

via

Since Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick welcomed their new daughter Penelope Scotland yesterday, I thought Mason Disick would be the perfect celebrity for my first Celebrity Style Crush post.  Don't you think he's the most adorable kid you've ever seen?  Plus, he is such a little prep!

Look at Mason in his Burberry top and loafers...  How can you not love this kid?


Check out those pink shorts, Mason is such a cutie!


Mason rocking the cable knit sweater, scarf and skinny jeans.


Kourtney with Mason wearing his stripes and colored chinos.  The perfect preppy look.


Kourtney and Mason are such a good looking mother and son pair.


I just adore Mason's pink shorts.



I cannot wait to see what adorable outfits Kourtney puts together for baby Penelope.

-KD

*I am still looking for a few guest bloggers for when I'm on vacation email me or comment below if you're interested!*

1 comment:

  1. Mason is beyond adorable and has the cutest outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!