Thursday, July 12, 2012

For the Home :: Palm Beach Chic

I have a horrible habit of signing up for way too many unnecessary e-mails.  I really should stop, truthfully I don't read them half the time... yet I still sign up for sites like Rue La La and Pottery Barn.  One that I have actually been reading lately is One Kings Lane, the site is filled with great deals for the home.

One Kings Lane is having a sale entitled Palm Beach Chic and I am in love with these lamps and pillows.

I wish I had a house so I could buy them all!

Ginger Jar Lamp by Dana Gibson


Crocodile Effect Lamp by Dana Gibson


Dorothy Draper Lamp by Dana Gibson


Kate Serving Tray by Jayes


Pink Ming Pillow by Dana Gibson

 

 Do you love these Palm Beach Chic home goods as much as I do?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!