Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies : Wedding Guest

 
Happy Friday Everybody!  Hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to some fun weekend plans.  This week I am linking up with {av} from long distance loving for Friday's Fancies.  This weeks theme is beyond perfect because tomorrow I'm driving down to my friends wedding.  This is very exciting, since Sarah is my first college friend to get hitched {expect an update next week!}.


Kate Spade Dress | L.K. Bennett Pumps | Tory Burch Clutch

I love this teal Kate Spade dress and wish I could be wearing it tomorrow.  But, I'll be wearing one of my trusty Lilly dresses!  I am pairing my dress with a similar pair of nude pumps (mine are Steve Madden) and a straw clutch that was a gift from my aunt.

Hope you all have a great weekend!


-KD

2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress, I love the detailing along the neckline! I have been eyeing that clutch all summer :D Have fun tomorrow in your Lilly! I love her stuff for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! Such a beautiful color. :)
    Enjoy yourself tomorrow.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!