Saturday, October 12, 2013

Twenty Four


Today is my 24th birthday.  Honestly, it doesn't feel any different than any other day.  But, it is fun to get presents and eat yummy sweets!  In honor of my birthday I thought I would share a few things I love from my childhood.

1.  Full House is still one of my favorite TV shows!

2.  I loved the Cheetah Girls books & movies.

3.  Zetus Lapetus of course Zenon Girl of the 21st Century was one of my favorite Disney Channel Original Movies.

4.  I attended two *NSYNC concerts and listened to the No Strings Attached Album a million times... Are you as excited as I am that the band now has a Twitter account?

5.  Lizzie McGuire was one of my favorite shows and I must admit I still love the movie!

6.  Have you been following all the excitement behind the new Boy Meets World sequel, Girl Meets World?  I cannot wait (even though it is going to be on Disney Channel).

7.  BOP and Tiger Beat have a website and social media???  I used to take pictures out of these magazines and decorate my room!

8.  Furby is back and now connects to your smart phone?  That's way cooler than my 1998 Furby!

9.  I still love my closet full of American Girl dolls, beds and accessories!  Did you have an American Girl doll?

10.  I only shopped at Limited Too... now known as Justice.

Are you a 90's kid?  What is your favorite 90's pop culture moment?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!