Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bookends


I love a stylish bookshelf.  Bookshelves are a great way to express who you are.  You can showcase all your favorite books, souvenirs, awards and style through your bookshelf.  Maybe you love dogs and want to decorate your bookcase with dog figurines.  Perhaps you have traveled all around the world and picked up a few momentous along the way and want to showcase those.  No matter your personal style you can always find a unique and fun way to style a bookshelf and showcase you.

A great way to add some fun to a bookshelf is with a fun set of bookends.  Good bookends can be hard to find, so it's smart to always be on the lookout for a fun set of bookends.


I also love this set of bookends from Z Gallerie! #GoGators


Do you have a favorite set of bookends or favorite place to shop for home decor? 

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of blue and white dog bookends (I instagrammed them recently) that my Mom passed down to me and I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked them up on your Instagram! They are adorable. :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of DIY bookends lately! I keep telling myself to do them, but I feel like the DIY list is never-ending...I need to get started on the first 20 DIYs and then I can continue to the bookends one! I remember it being 2 bricks spray painted metallic gold. It was such a good spin on the rustic vibe!

    xx, Majda | www.classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those DIY bookends. They are super cute. I also like the ones with the bricks wrapped in wallpaper or wrapping paper! So cute.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!