Monday, October 7, 2013

Professional Bling


A few weeks ago I stopped by my local Kohl's and picked up the Elle Embellished Ruffle Shirt.  I love how it looks just like this one from J.Crew, but is long sleeve and more than half the price!  Such a bargain, don't you think?  I am a huge fan of button down shirts.  I am always grabbing one out of my closet for work, a night out with friends, or simply hanging out at home and running errands.  Button down shirts are a simple way to look put together without trying too hard, but the embellished collar on this shirt adds an extra layer of dressy and sophisticated bling, while not going too order the top with it. This shirt is the perfect go-to piece that can take you seamlessly from work to happy hour.  I love it tucked in with a skirt or untucked with a pair of ankle pants for work.  For only $25 this Kohl's find is very versatile and stylish.  

Note: If you plan on snagging this adorable top, it runs extremely small! I typically wear a zero in button downs from J.Crew or Banana Republic, but had to go up to a 6 in this shirt.  It runs very small in the shoulders and arms, so I highly recommend ordering up a few sizes!





Check out this post for more on Gina Made It! 

How do you incorporate embellished pieces into your daily style?  Have you tried this embellished top from Kohl's?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!