Friday, October 25, 2013

6 Simple Halloween Costumes

I am not really super into Halloween.  However, I do love dressing up in a fun costume (not a trashy one, eww!).  It has been a few years since I have dressed up for Halloween, but this year one of my friends has invited a bunch of people over to hang out and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.  I have been wracking my brain and searching Pinterest for some fun easy (and tasteful) costume ideas... here are a few ideas I came up with.


Lilly Pulitzer:
Shift Dress | Jack Rogers | OJ | Add a Matching Pink Head Scarf



Madeline:



Elle Woods:



Eloise:


Black Cat:



Blair Waldorf:

Make sure to head on over to long distance loving for Friday's Fancies and please share your Halloween costume ideas in a comment below!

Happy Almost Halloween! 

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!