Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Links


1.  Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies from My Baking Addiction.

2.  I am loving Tumblr lately.  Any recommendations on great Tumblr's to follow? You can follow me here!!!

3.  Fun Mini Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheescakes from Yummy Mummy Kitchen.

4.  Loving this menswear mix from my friend Christina from The Quarter Life Closet.

5.  A few nautical pumpkin carving ideas.

6.  Currently wearing Essie Bahama Mama polish and loving it!

7.  I bought this fun Bunny Rabbit Sweater from Talbots a few weeks ago.  I cannot wait to wear it!

8.  The Emily Meritt Brass Bunny Lamp from PB Teen, so adorable!

9.  Elephant bookends from One Kings Lane.

10.  I need this pink and white chair from Furbish Studio!


What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!