Saturday, May 12, 2012

uscoop.

Uscoop is a great resource for any college students or soon-to-be college students.  The site focuses on housing, fashion and products that college students are interested in... and they offer discounts of products!!!  I receive e-mail notifications when Uscoop is offering a deal and have discovered some new brands thanks to the site.  It's a lot of fun and you can find some awesome fashions.

Uscoop also recently introduced Tuckernuck.  Tuckernuck is a online stop featuring hand picked designers and they feature college students modeling the clothes.


I love this dress! Isn't it adorable? I love anything with sleeves (I always get cold inside theaters or restaurants).


I also really like this lobster sweater.  It's so cute for year round.


I am lusting after these peep toe flats.  So adorable! 


Have you shopped Tuckernuck yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!