Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day.

For Memorial Day I thought it would be fun to put together a fun summer outfit in red, white and blue!


I love this red sundress from Anthropologie.  It's classic and perfect for a cook-out or luncheon (plus it has fun detailing on the back).  Anthropologie is one of my favorite spots for fun summer dresses!

I paired the dress with these gold wedges from Lilly Pulitzer.  I bought these wedges last summer and have gotten so much use out of them.  They are the perfect height and are pretty comfortable to wear for long periods of time! 

I think this Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Straw Canteen bag completes the look.  It is big enough to carry as an everyday bag, yet small enough to use for a special occasion.  I love that it is a crossboby bag, so it would be great for a day of sightseeing or shopping.

What are your Memorial Day plans?

xo KD

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!
    high tide swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!