Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day.

For Memorial Day I thought it would be fun to put together a fun summer outfit in red, white and blue!


I love this red sundress from Anthropologie.  It's classic and perfect for a cook-out or luncheon (plus it has fun detailing on the back).  Anthropologie is one of my favorite spots for fun summer dresses!

I paired the dress with these gold wedges from Lilly Pulitzer.  I bought these wedges last summer and have gotten so much use out of them.  They are the perfect height and are pretty comfortable to wear for long periods of time! 

I think this Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Straw Canteen bag completes the look.  It is big enough to carry as an everyday bag, yet small enough to use for a special occasion.  I love that it is a crossboby bag, so it would be great for a day of sightseeing or shopping.

What are your Memorial Day plans?

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!