Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Straw Clutch

A couple of years ago I got an adorable straw clutch from Lilly Pulitzer.  It is one of the best purchases I've made in a very long time! I use it all the time during the summer.  It goes with so many different outfits, whether it's jeans and a cardigan or a sundress with heals, this straw clutch is so versatile.

 {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

Lilly Pulitzer always comes out with adorable bags for the summer.  This clutch is the perfect bag to use with a sundress or a pair of jeans.

This J.Crew Brompton straw clutch is a great clutch on-the-go.  It is so classic and easy to throw together with just about any outfit.

This Ralph Lauren Claridge Clutch is a nice darker option for a straw clutch.  I tend to wear a lot of white and bright colors so a light colored clutch tends to work better for me, but this RL clutch is so perfect for those of you who prefer a little darker handbag.

This Ted Baker clutch is perfection! How can you not love a straw clutch with a bow on it?!

For a more nautical look, this Lilly Pulitzer clutch is the perfect thing.  The navy and white stripes with the anchor emblem make for a great summer bag.

Let's be honest, I love all things Tory Burch!  I wish I could afford to buy everything TB comes out with.  This Tory Burch Woven Paten Clutch is great for the summer!

What is your favorite summer bag?

xo KD

3 comments:

  1. That Ralph Lauren clutch is gorgeous. I've been using this one from Target: http://www.target.com/p/Merona-Natural-Clutch/-/A-13931468#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

    It was on sale for only $6, so I couldn't really pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that clutch! It's adorable and so affordable.

      Delete
  2. I love straw bags too! I just found the cutest Kate Spade one with a pink bow! I can't wait to get it in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!