Friday, May 18, 2012

organize, me : side table


I think it is very useful having a side table by my bed (or two).  Having adequate lighting by your bed is also important.  At home I have a side table with a shelf and drawer.  I keep books on the shelf (aka my Harry Potter collection) and the drawer is full of miscellaneous things.  It's also handy having a place to sit a glass of water and my iPad (or book).

My bedroom at home.


Side Table


Inside the drawer


Inside my side table I keep my TV remote, glasses and miscellaneous books and magazines.  It's also useful to have a hair-tie and chap-stick near your bed.

Second Side Table


What do you keep in your bedside table?

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!