Saturday, May 26, 2012

seersucker saturday.

Since it's Memorial Day weekend, I figured it's a perfect time to bust out some seersucker.  I love wearing seersucker.  I wish I could wear it year round (since I live in Florida and it's always warm!), but sadly I like to (kinda) fallow the rules.


I love these tan Ivanka Trump 'Brisa' Sandals.  Even though they are a little tall for my liking (3 1/4 inches), they are classic and great for dressing up sundresses in the summer.

During the spring and summer I love caring pretty much any kind of straw bag! This Melie Bianco 'Anya' Clutch from Nordstrom is a great (reasonably priced) straw clutch that is perfect for church or a quick outing with friends.

I love throwing in anything nautical to complete the 'summer look'.  This anchor bead charm bracelet in ivory and blue from J.Crew is a perfect accessory for any summer outfit.

Brooks Brothers is (in my opinion) the all time best store for all things prep! This seersucker dress is the perfect thing to add to your preppy wardrobe.

Happy Saturday!

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!