Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Labor Day Weekend Travel Essentials

Last weekend I took a few days off of work for a weekend trip to Louisiana.  It was so fun to spend four days visiting my aunt, uncle and cousins.  It worked out perfectly for me to take two days off of work for my baby cousin's first birthday party.  The trip was great, but too quick! 

Since I've had travel on my mind and we have a long weekend coming up, I have put together a few of my favorite long weekend travel necessities. 


The Weekender | CB Station Satchel  // Alice D Tote // Boulevard Tote



 



What are your travel essentials? 

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!