Thursday, August 21, 2014

White Out this Labor Day!

I am all about white during the summer.  I love pairing classic white tops with dark jeans or bright colored shorts or skirts!  White is so versatile and easy to pair with just about anything.  Most people nowadays don't follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule, but I do try to begin to transition it out of my daily wardrobe after Labor Day Weekend.  I will stop wearing my white shorts and dresses and pair my white jeans with dark tops or sweaters for more of a fall look.

With Labor Day just over a week away, I have put together eight of my favorite classic white staples.



Do you follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule? 

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!