Friday, August 15, 2014

Fall Essentials

It's going to be quite a while before we get to experience fall down here in Florida, but boy am I ready.  I am ready to wear jackets, vests, tights and blazers without sweating or having to remove layers to go outside.  My office is pretty cold, so I tend to wear pants, sweaters and jackets on a regular basis, but when it's one-hundred degrees outside you have to be strategic about your layering.

All the stores are starting to transition their collections from summer to fall, so I have put together a few of my favorites for the upcoming season.

Everything You Could Ever Need For Fall


Schoolboy Blazer // Quilted Puffer Vest // Quilted Puffer Jacket
Black Dress // Plaid Shirt // Skinny Belt // Ballet Flats
Racerback Cami // Suede Wedges // Sunnies // Crossbody Bag // Skinny Jeans



What classic pieces will you be adding to your wardrobe this fall?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!