Monday, August 11, 2014

Gym Time

Recently I have started going to the gym three days a week before work.  I set my alarm for 5:15am and get to the gym between 5:45am and 6:00am.  I bring my iPad so I can watch television and read some of my favorite blogs which really makes the time fly by!  


Apple EarPods // C9 Seamless Sports Bra // Ello Pure Fizz Water Bottle
Nike Dual Fusion 3 Running Shoes // Emi-Jay Hair Ties // Nike Tempo Running Shorts

What are your go-to gym essentials?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. Doing gym is my passion and of course new clothes are a true motivation for them. Heard a lot about designer leggings and their comfort ability while working out. Some use them on regular basis. Different ideas are available online for gym, lounge wear, modern college ones etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!