Sunday, July 7, 2013

C. Wonder Loves Orlando



C Wonder opened it's first store in Florida last weekend at the Mall at Millenia in Orlando.  I was beyond excited when I saw that the store was coming, so of course I couldn't wait to visit it after it opened last weekend.  I took a few snapshots while visiting the new store (it was so cute!).



How adorable are these dog bowls?  I might have to get one for our dog soon.


I love the logo detail in the dressing room.


Stay tuned to see some of the items I purchased during my visit to C Wonder.

Have you shopped a C Wonder store?  If so, let me know what you've bought!

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I have shopped the online store but oh how I would love one in Houston! Lovely photos :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!