Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kiel James Patrick Seafarer Collection


Have you seen the new Kiel James Patrick Seafarer Collection?  I am thrilled that KJP has started making apparel in addition to his already amazing line of bracelets, belts and accessories.  I am a huge fan of a good button-down Oxford Shirt.  I wear button-downs year-round so I am always in the market for a new one and these are certainly on my wish list (along with everything on KJP's website and Sarah's blog!).  The new KJP Oxford Shirts come in blue and green and are available for both men and women.


KJP also has a great collection of scalloped Oxford's!

Are you a fan of the new KJP Seafarer Collection?  Which color is your favorite?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook  | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!