Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blue & White Living Rooms



I love blue and white together.  Whether it's clothes or home accessories, you can't go wrong with blue and white.  Blue and white is such an elegant and timeless color combination.  I found this fabulous blue and white living room on Pinterest and knew I had to share it.  Don't you just love the white pillow with navy monogramming?  Fab!

Check out my Blue & White Pinterest Board for more of my favorite ways to style this color combo!

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. i love this color combo too! so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue & White is one of our favorite color combos as well! Followed your pretty pinterest board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!