Monday, July 8, 2013

Kayce Hughes Goodman Dress



I visited the Kayce Hughes store when I visited Nashville, TN in March for the SEC basketball tournament.  Kayce Hughes has the most adorable clothes and accessories.  I picked up this green dress, this top and this skirt while I was there.  I wore this dress for Easter Sunday and again yesterday for church.  It is so comfortable and easy to pair with a fun cardigan.  I love that it has pockets and the ties on the sleeves make it a prefect go-to summer sundress. 







Kenneth Cole Reaction Heels from Marshalls (similar) / J.Crew Tortoise Hair-tie (old) 
Kate Spade Cooper Watch / David Yurman Bracelets (1, 2) / J.Crew Pearl Necklace (similar)  

Have you shopped Kayce Hughes before?  Let me know what your favorite item is in the comments.

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!