Friday, August 2, 2013

A Short Story


Tiki Short // Scalloped Short

Indigo Dot Short // Summer Plaid Short

Denim Roll-Up Short // 3'' Chino

Can you believe it's already August?  School is right around the corner and before we know it it'll be Labor Day Weekend!  Although Florida will not have fall weather for a really long time... I mean, we'll be lucky to have it in October or November, I am starting to long for fall clothes.  Stores have started debuting their pre-fall collections and I am dying to wear my knee-high boots again.  Don't get me wrong, I love summer.  Swimsuits, shorts, sundresses... what's not to love?  But, I do love a little change in weather and wardrobe every now and then!

This week I am linking back up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies.  It's been quite a while since I last joined in on this fun link-up!  I'm happy to be back participating.


Painter Tee in Skinny Stripe // 5" Chino // Lilly Pulitzer Newport Wedge

Kate Spade Watch (now in Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!)
C Wonder Pebbled Leather Continental Wallet

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!